Re: NFC: Eagle Parts was RE: Auctions OT ?

Wright said:
> Chris, you are being foolish. It sounds like you would rather have some
> freedom than some illusory safety. Man, are you out of touch! ;-)

Out of touch?  No, just wishing we had a federal government that stayed
within the confinements defined for it in the U.S. Constitution and the Bill
of Rights.  Most of the stuff the federal government is doing these days is
really supposed to be the responsibility of the states.  It is our federal
government that is out of touch, and the foolish citizens that voted these
people into positions of power.