Re: NFC: listbot or egroups...

Hi
My server Frontiernet through Netscape gives great
connections for me, photos, etc, turn around time is
almost instantaneous. I doubt it is the list server
that is a problem if anyone is having one. I have
heard on another list considerable problems for people
with AOL who have upgraded to their new 6 something.

I have heard also from others on the same list that
the egroups is hard for them to work with.

for what its worth.
jake