NFC: Fw: salvinia notes

a lil salvinia discussion I was having with the Jim WIlliams crowd
,,...thought the list members would like to see it and to let list
members know We wont allow salvinia as an auction or trade item from now
on.

Robert Rice NFC  President
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org