Re: [Live-foods] Unsuccesful worms

I never heard of banana worms, but I have had the experience that micros  and
walters tend to crash quickly if not ventilated daily.  You could try
setting up new cultures in deli containers, punching small holes in the lid, or
opening and fanning the cultures every day.  A friend of mine keeps open  top
cultures in a pillowcase to prevent invasion by fruit flies and other  bugs.  She
says the production is tremendous. I plan to put two open top  cultures in an
aquarium and cover the aquarium with a piece of old sheet to see  how that
works.
Carol   < ' )))><

Awards. Go to AOL Music.