Re: [Live-foods] Introductions

I am Carol Ross.  I live in SE Pennsylvania and am membership  chair and
editor of The Buckette for my home club, the Bucks County Aquarium  Society. I am
also a member of the ALA, AKA, PABS, JSAS, NJAS, and DCAS,  although I don't
attend them regularly.  I was also a member of PVAS until  this year.  I
currently am culturing grindal worms, microworms, and  fruitflies.  For several
years, I harvested tremendous quantities of  daphnia in an old 4000 gallon
swimming pool, but I have never had success  raising them indoors.  In the summer, I
harvest mosquito larvae (in a four  bucket system that almost guarantees no
escapees), and raise daphnia in a 100  gallon tub.

Carol   < ' )))><

Awards. Go to AOL Music.