RE: Grindal worms temp optimum

In Hawaii (Honolulu) it would be 90+F in the summer and they did well, but
the cultures would require more frequent maintenance.  In the winter
months production slowed down and larger worms were produced.  In the
summer they were just slightly larger than the largest microworms.
I suspect that they really are only a mutant variety of the whiteworms
that has a higher temp tolerance.  Under lowere temp they return to their
larger size.....
MTF