Subject lines in posts

I have a request as regards the subject line for postings which I think will
make the list easier for everyone to use. SOme people use a subject that
only identifies the digest they are responding to, for example "Aquatic
Plants Digest V3 #1404." Since each digest encompasses multiple subjects
this is not very useful. Please use the specific subject of the post, and
others will be able to locate posts of interest a lot more easily.

Cheers,

Peter G. Aitken
Chapel Hill, NC