flagfish mating

I just purchased a female flagfish to go along with my male.  He likes
her!  Anyway, I was wondering if they are internal fertilizers or not.
The male is going after the female like they're guppies.  He keeps
trying to get their vents together, but she just swims away.
  When I fist put her in the tank, she hid pretty well, but now that
she's out, and he's on her all the time, she won't hide.  I assume that
if she really wants to get away from him, she will.  Any thoughts about
this?

TIA
Jason Miller
Sherwood Park, AB