Re: 10 gallon low-notech tank

> Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 14:02:34 -0700 (MST)
> From: Sally Johnson <sbuna at unm_edu>
> Subject: 10 gallon low-notech tank

[snip]

Hygrophila polysperma, rotala rotundifolia, vallisneria
tortifolia, nymphaea stellata, nymphaea aquatica, anubias nana,
and cryptocoryne wendtii are what I have experience with in
small tanks. Very easy to grow in high light and CO2.

A power filter for a 10 gallons tank wouldn't cost an arm and a
leg. I would definitely get one in order to distribute and
dissolve CO2. Water circulation can remove some poo on the
leaves and the oily slim on water surface.

[snip]

jc