Canister Filters

I currently have a Fluval 403 and am quite happy with it.  One of the
features I like best is the basket system for media.  How are the
Eheim filters set up?  I have never seen one, and am quite curious.
Also, I inject CO2 into the intake and have had problems with it being
noisy.  My solution to this problem is going to be to buy a reactor.
As for the disconnects, I have never had a problem with mine.  They
are easy to connect and disconnect and I have never spilled more than
a few drops of water.

Justin Collins

===

The difference between science and the fuzzy subjects is that science
requires reasoning while those other subjects merely require
scholarship.
-- Robert Heinlein