Pearling

Ditto...  the more CO2 (to a point) that I add, the more pearling I get.
Even to the point of having bubbles streaming off the leaves....  looks
real neat.

>RE: Pearling
>I have to agree with Steve Dixon that CO2
>concentration has to have quite a bit to do with the
>amount of bubbles released from plants during
>photosynthesis.  I went from a low-tech, 1.5 watts/gal
>light to 3-4watts/gal, with no pearling evident, except
>after (cooler) water changes.  Others noticed this too.
>
>Then, I added CO2, and voila, pearling.  The more
>Co2, the more pearling.

-----[  for non spam email, use: jlemons at myriad dot net  ]-----
Wake up and smell the clintons!
"Clever policy consists in making nations believe they are free."  Napoleon
Bonaparte
Public key at:  http://PersonalWebs.myriad.net/jlemons/mykey.txt
semper ichthys