Crushed Marble Gravel

I was really really stupid and I bought some decorative rock instead of
regular aquarium gravel. I forgot to check if it was crushed marble because it
makes the water hard. Well..I bought it for my 100 gallon tank and I added 150
pounds of it. After filling up the water, I notices a layer of mineral
deposits at the surface of the water on the glass. Then it hit me. I had
bought Crushed Marble. How stupid! So, now I need to figure out if I should
find something to make it less hard or I should buy totally new gravel.

Any advice?

Mark.