[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [APD] 8 year old Trace element mix

I believe Sn!per wrote this email section below:

> Thanks everyone. Mineral pot is a container that you put in tap water and
> the water will trickle thru a very fine filter and then thru a series of
> stones. The final product is mineral water.

We call that a mechanical filter. :-)

You also get resin filters which contain chemicals that remove other 
chemicals from the water.

Stuart Halliday
200 Million years in the making...
Aquatic-Plants mailing list
Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com