[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [APD] 8 year old Trace element mix


Terry Barber is correct. In the US it is possible to buy gallon containers 
of distilled water in any supermarket. Are you in the US?

Sterile Saline solution is not a substitute for distilled water. Don't even 
think of using it to mix up your PMDD. Tap water would be a better choice if 
you don't have distilled water. Deionized water will be just as good.

What is a mineral pot? Is it a distillation device or a RO unit?

>Message: 7
>Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 11:53:02 +0800
>From: Sn!per <sniper at home_net.my>
>Subject: Re: [APD] 8 year old Trace element mix

>According to the link on the website (above), the mixture together with 
>some other chemicals are to be dissolved in distilled water.
Now, I can only find a product from Klean & Kare 
(http://www.anblab.com/product/nutrient.html) called Normal Saline Solution 
(Sterile Isotonic Sodium Chloride Solution).
>I wonder if the solution can be used to brew PMDD?
>And btw, I have a mineral pot at home. Would it be better for me to use 
>water produced from the pot instead? What about brewing PMDD using water 
>straight from the tap?

Aquatic-Plants mailing list
Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com