Re: [APD] Plant weights, lead, zinc, etc.

> From: Stuart Halliday <stuart at mytriops_com>
>To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
> Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 19:11:17 +0100
> Subject: Re: [APD] Plant weights, lead, zinc, etc.
> I believe Dave VanderWall wrote this email section below:
> > Can't we all just get along?  :-)  Well, maybe not, and here's why ...
> >
> > Keep in mind that the European Union (I realize the U.K. is not a
> > member)
>
> Huh? Whatever gave you that idea?

Probably my narrow worldview, and because my gut tells me so.  Hey!
Wikipedia says the UK *is* a member of the EU. I'll fix that for you.

(I, stupidly, had euros on the brain. I stand corrected. Let us never
speak of this again, please. Moving on.)

I still maintain the US loves its lead. Just slap a label on it that
says it is known to the state of California to pose a health hazard
and call it good.

:-|

Dave VanderWall