Re: [APD] Speaking of killing things....

Elizabeth

I have a 10 gallon tank with 2 full grown Skunk loaches, 3 Otocinclus, and 4
Parotocinclus. I don't have any problems with my Oto's being bothered. I
usually don't see them though. They make an appearance every month or so. I
hear the Skunks clicking away constantly though. They do chase one another.
I would say they are at least 4 years old. I used them to rid my 38 of a
small snail that lives in the gravel and comes out at night. I hated them. I
think they might be called Malaysian Trumpet (or Trapdoor) snails. They are
gone. I throw them some snails from my Lamprologus ocellatus tank. I don't
want to put the loaches in there.

In the 10 there are rocks to hide under and plants to hide in.

Jerry