Re: [APD] Disposing of Unwanted Fish

S. Hieber wrote:
> Hmm, that's a non-answer answer. Just how do you stand on the plant cruelty issue?

Let's just say I think this is bunk:
http://www.pureinsight.org/pi/index.php?news=1496

> As for cows, the first question to ask, is why do you think cows think at all, and then work up from there. If lack of intelligient behavior is taken as a sign of deep contemplation, then you'll have to allow the same to rocks, perhaps the most pensive of all.

Granted rocks aren't in possession of any sort of neurons....
I guess your plant argument boils down to (no pun inten....) to: Is
cruelness only limited to those who are aware?
A fair question. Lets stand it on it's head: Is it cruel to maim and
otherwise inflict pain if the inflicter is not aware of their acts?

- C