Re: [APD] Automatic fish feeder

Don

I used a feeder of the type that has portions of food on a horizontal disc
that rotates by a clock drive motor. The food gets pushed around the disc
until it falls into the tank. The one problem I found was that the humidity
in the tank caused the food to get wet and gummed up the feeder. It was a
mess. The feeder does have provision for an airline to be attached to blow
dry air through the unit. I never tried this. I also don't use the feeder
anymore as the fish don't need it in my tank over a weekend, or even for 2
weeks.

Jerry Smith