Re: [APD] CO2 systems

Good afternoon, everyone!

  Thanks so much for sharing your experiences, opinions, and revelations!  I have located a local CO2 supplier and will be ordering my CO2 system (solenoid, tubing, bubble counter) shortly, perhaps later this evening.

  The greatest compliment I can give everyone on this list is that, thanks to the wonderful flurry of discussions and experience-relating stories, I can now go into my CO2 system purchase with MUCH more confidence and MUCH less trepidation.  I also feel less intimidated by the mechanics and gadgetry. A big huge THANK YOU to everyone who responded!  I appreciate it very much, and I will keep you all updated on what I end up getting!

  Cheers & Gig'Em,
  Steve