Re: [APD] Automatic fish feeder

On Sun, 9 Jul 2006 14:05:53 EDT, Billionzz at aol_com
wrote:

>I have 3 fish feeders and they all work but my Eheim feeder is the one I
>like the best and it's on sale for $39.

I do like the Ehiem but it's more than I had budgeted
for a feeder. Perhaps I'll end up getting that one
eventually when I start a discus tank. I respect the
Eheim name.

Here's what I ordered:

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Product/Prod_Display.cfm?pcatid=13988&N=2004+112973

One other person had a problem with this one so I hope
I don't have any problems. We shall see . . .

Don