Re: [APD] Compact Fluorescents and Watts

Watch TFH ads for deals on CF lighting.  I got a 1x65 watt Oddysea on my 20
gal for $40.  I can't remember who from though.  They had 2x65W 48" for $60,
but were sold out.  My TFH are all packed away at the moment, since I'm
moving.  I always see deals on ebay as well.

Nick Ternes
Port Washington, WI
WAKO
AKA