Re: [APD] excess sodium

Stuart Halliday wrote:
> Buy a few dozen litres of car battery top up bottles and put them in a bath
> and then lie down in it for 48 hours and report back if it has killed you or
> see if your skin is still in the bath when you get out? ;-)

As you will note from an earlier conversation with Scott Hieber, I have
given up baths and showers in the interest of saving water ;) However,
it had occurred to me that I could try a diet of only deionized water
for some time, but then it occurred to me that I wouldn't know what to
look for or measure.

--
Jerry Baker