Re: [APD] excess sodium (was Re: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 29, Issue 7)

I believe Jerry Baker wrote this email section below:

> I have seen the argument made that deionized water will "suck" minerals
> out of your body, but I have never seen any clinical trials
> demonstrating this effect.

Well there you go. Time to make your mark on the World?

Buy a few dozen litres of car battery top up bottles and put them in a bath
and then lie down in it for 48 hours and report back if it has killed you or
see if your skin is still in the bath when you get out? ;-)

--
Stuart Halliday