Re: [APD] Re: New Kasselmann book

I have absolutely no problem with you posting an ad.  Honestly I
don't.  How you posted however bugged me in that it was the same as is
someone posts something in a for sale section on a forum clearing gear
and then someone comes by saying "buy from me, not this person".  Just
a pet peeve.

I can understand the expected reply of "just wanted to let people know
that there is a better deal" but I would think that a post without
quoting to "steal" a sale would have been better.  Thats all :)