[APD] Re: Custom Sealife Britelites

Thanks Jerry. I had gotten a kit from them a few years ago, but the ballasts are wired for either 40 or 55w. The 65w is hard to find, and I did check ahsupply, but as you noted, not listed. Thanks for letting me know they have them stocked.

Sylvia

Try Aquarium Hobbyist Supply (www.ahsupply.com). I bought a brite kit from
them and had to use one of the ballasts for my Custom Sea Life hood. It was
an exact replacement. You will need to telephone them for replacement
ballasts. They don't list them on their web site. They are in Rochester, NY,
USA.

Jerry Smith