[APD] Re: grey slime

"Has anyone considered Giancarlo's H2O2 treatment?"

This is another "built on the backs of others" item. The only use I had for
H2O2 before reading this article was to disinfect wounds and gargle some
germs away :-).

All I did was use less H2O2 so to not kill all my plants or adopt a
different way of using it to treat a specific problem....

But I don't know anything about this grey slime you are having problems
with, I've never seen it before. I don't even know if it's an algae, a
fungus, mucus or what......

If a certain concentration of H2O2 in the water does indeed get rid of it,
just like with algae, I would expect it to return if the cause is not
removed first.

Hope that helps
Giancarlo Podio

Aquatic-Plants mailing list