[APD] Re: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 3, Issue 26

Again with the lawyers, whatever happened to truth in advertising? you no
longer can rebutt claims that originate from pseudo science?

http://www.sowacs.com/new/magnet.html
http://www.csicop.org/si/9801/powell.html

I guess the next thing to do is to buy one and test it against a control
system and document it. why leave to hearsay what can be proven by fact?
anyone who already owns one, please conduct a scientifically controlled test
to remove all doubt whether it works or not.

two control tanks (2ft) + either 2 identical external filters (with clean
media) or pumps , one of which runs the eco aqualizer. add same quantities
of ammonia and blackwater.
(and perhaps a third control tank with old filter media from an established
tank to test the rate of bacterial oxidation of ammonia as well)

test it against the claims that the eco aqualizer will "promote rapid
oxidation of ammonia" and "eliminates cloudy and yellowing of water".
I figure cloudy water can be either bacterial bloom or just dumping in a
small amount of diatomaceous earth.