Re: [APD] PH - KH C02 relationship?

Rick Engstrom wrote:

PH 6.8
KH 80

PH, KH and CO2 levels it appears according to his chart that I am running
about 38 PPM of CO2 which seems to be too high. In order to get down to
15PPM to 25 PPM I would need a PH of 7.0 - 7.2. Does reducing my bubble rate

I think you are mis-reading the chart. On the chart, the KH values are listed in degrees. If you had 8 degrees KH and a pH of 6.8, then you'd have 38ppm CO2.

Your KH 80 probably means 80ppm, which is only 4.5 degrees KH.

Use the calculator above the chart to enter 80 ppm and pH 6.8,
and you'll get 21 ppm CO2.