[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
seeking dry trace mineral mix
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: seeking dry trace mineral mix
- From: June & Doug Olberding <jdolb1 at comcast_net>
- Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 12:12:36 -0700
- In-reply-to: <200308160924.h7G9O2Lc013814@otter.actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft Outlook Express Macintosh Edition - 5.01 (1630)
I am out of CSM.
Anybody have some to sell or trade ? I run couple dozen tanks so looking
for fair amount.
Recommendations and sources for other brands?
Since I am in the area, I looked at Ecotrace from ECO Enterprises in
Seattle. Seemed bit pricey at $16 for 8 oz and couldn't get info on how much
Cu is in it or how much to use to substitute for CSM.
If anybody has used it, I would appreciate any information, experiences etc.