[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Rebuilding my Canopy - T8 or T12? and other queries...
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Rebuilding my Canopy - T8 or T12? and other queries...
- From: "Walter B. Klockers" <jloach at onlinetoday_com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 08:13:55 -0500
- References: <200307300904.h6U947Cc028327@otter.actwin.com>
Another option for your consideration is *linear* HO T5 fluorescent
Walter B. Klockers
> I am in the process of rebuilding the canopy for my 33 gallon planted
> My main question is this, should I buy a fixture to handle T8 or T12
> tubes? (FYI, tubes are 36")
> Are there (m)any T8 tubes suited to planted aquarium use?
> I am planning to build a suspended canopy that allows ready access to
> the tank. I guess there's more evaporation with this setup? And some
> fish may leap? Any other drawbacks?