[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: CO2
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 12:19:23 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200305271103.h4RB3nQp028654@otter.actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> So you would put the CO2 line into venturi part of the power head.
No, place it before rather after the impeller.
The effect is better. You place the CO2 input into the suction side of the
pump or a little below/away from the the suction side so that the bubbles
get sucked into the pump.
> Would you build reactor off the output of the power head using a tube and
> sum bio balls?
Yes if an external, no if internal.
> Is a check valve necessary?