[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CO2 wet/dry filters etc
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: CO2 wet/dry filters etc
- From: rsahl <rsahl at dimensional_com>
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 10:03:29 -0600
- References: <200305271103.h4RB3nQp028654@otter.actwin.com>
> For folks that like semi automated/fully automated CO2, the power head
> design is the best. No check valve needed, venturi suction and atomization
> of CO2 by impeller, higher dosages during the day light hours(no nighttime
> build up).
So you would put the CO2 line into venturi part of the power head. Would
build reactor off the output of the power head using a tube and sum bio
Is a check valve necessary?