hard water

Hello,
I have a simple question.
Might there be any problems with using very hard (Kh and Gh about 20 ) tapwater for a planted aquarium?
For the moment I'm using RO water mixed with tapwater to get a hardness of 10 Kh. Because this is a lot of work I would like to skip the RO water.
One of the plants in my thank that I think migth not be so happy with this hard water is hemianthus micranthemoides. Another one is cryptocoryne pontederifolia.
Am I rigth about this or not?
Are there any other bad consequences like a higher pH (above 7 )?
Every answer will be very appreciated. Thanks

Pieter Cool

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---