[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Carib-Sea Eco Complete
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Carib-Sea Eco Complete
- From: "Glenn Attwood" <glenn at attwood_ca>
- Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 22:59:33 -0500 (EST)
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <200301152352.h0FNq3F3013761 at otter_actwin.com>
- References: <200301152352.h0FNq3F3013761 at otter_actwin.com>
Sharon S. was accused of saying...
> I saw it this past weekend at Absolutely Fish in Clifton NJ. I was
> buying Flourite. Can't remember much about the grain size/shape, but it
> was selling for 20.99 per bag and the fluorite was 19.99 per bag. I
> asked the guys at the counter if they had any info on it, but they said
> it had just come out & they knew nothing about it.
I saw this at a LFS here in Toronto (Big Als) and it was going for
$49.99CDN a bag. Compared to Flourite at $29.99CDN a bag.
I personally prefer the "sharper" look of Flourite and I don't think it
warants a $20CDN premium per bag
Glenn Attwood - UNIX admin at large
*** This e-mail was sent from a web-based ***
*** mail client, treat it as such. ***