Re: Dream Digital Camera

Shireen,
I have a Fujifilm Finepix 2800ZOOM. I paid $399 for it maybe a year ago or
so. It is great for taking/sending pics on the internet and as long as you
don't go past 8" x 11" on prints, does photo quality prints, at least they
look that way to me. I took all the pics of my 125 with this camera when I
entered the AGA aquascaping contest. You can look and judge the quality for
yourself. Not the best, but adequate for a user like myself.

The camera has a USB port for direct connection to your PC. It also includes
software for viewing the shots.

I can really say this has been a worthwhile purchase because I have used it a
lot.

Another very worthwhile purchase with a digital camera is a cheap tripod of
some sort. I get the best shots of my tanks when I use it.
Dave

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---