Subject: ICK, Plants

Rams are one of the fish that I have had that seem to last about as long as
an ice cream sandwich.  I really like weather loaches too, yet they all die
on me.  I'm not sure why.  I just wanted plants to make a better environment
for the fish, but it has become addictive.  My ick treatment is to feed the
fish a bunch.  Fish that are really eating are a lot harder to kill in my
experience.  Maybe that's an oxymoron too, I am not sure.

I really dig the musings about old plant matter in the bottom of a new tank
also.  It seems that an old tank is > than a new one for whatever reason.
That seems like a good jumpstart for the impatient.
I view the plants as part of the ecosystem I am trying to create.  It really
makes me hate those sterile looking tanks at the LFS.

Where are the posts for the upcoming digest stored or how can i access them?
  Has anyone bought pmdd ingredients from a guy "pmdd at dlink_org"?  Does
anyone use a breeding net to rear eggs, or are they just a complete waste of
time?  thx, josh.,