Re: Cryp undulatas

I have had this plant (I think; it looks like the tropica undulata
"broad leaf") for a few years now.
when it is growing well it is dark red with fairly large leaves. It does
vary alot with the conditions though. ususally when everything else is
doing poorly it seems to do really well, sigh. I don't think it likes
too much light. You can see a picture of it at

http://www.aquatic-plants.org/g_tarah.html

my tank had green water and other issues at the time of the picture, but
the C. undulata was doing well.
The other crypt in the fore ground is C. pechtii(sp?)

Tarah Nyberg
in sunny but finally cooler Dallas TX