Plant ID

Hi Everyone,

	Since I'm just starting out with plants I figured I'd collect two
local species from my pond and try to grow those before I shell out a ton of
cash on LFS plants. I was wondering if someone could ID some plants for me.
I live in south western PA. I collect two plants that I am not sure of what
they are. One is the typical long stem plant that you see overtaking most
ponds along the shore line and out some what from the shore. It looks like
camboda. The next grows along the shore line of my pond and looks just like
grass. In the tank it has bright green (and some black) grass like leaves
and sends up shoots much like grass does. Its a really pretty ground
covering plant (especially since it's free). I'm thinking it's naiad.

Sam