[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re:KCL and K2SO4 and shrimp death
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re:KCL and K2SO4 and shrimp death
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 11:04:15 -0700
- In-reply-to: <200207090748.g697m3s03507 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> I'm no chemist....What I *know* is that shrimp react
> very badly when I dose KCL. K2SO4 shows me none of the
> same issues with these shrimp. Why?....not sure, but
> it never fails. KCL=dead shrimp....for me.
Is you water particularly soft? KH/Gh of 3 or less?