Itchy Discus

In a message dated 2/1/02 14:55:50, Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com writes:

<<
Gill flukes perhaps?  If so anyone know a safe cure
for the planted tank?

I asked the same question a few weeks ago but got not response so I turned to
Chem Marins product called Stop Parasite. It is advertised for saltwater but
works safely in freshwater as well. It was pretty cheap, 70 gallon treatment
was only $6.00. Most importantly it cleared up the parasite without hurting
any of my shrimp, snails, plants, or fish.
Scott S