Re: Directions to Aquarium Center in Baltimore

Jeff Vamos asked:

I live in NJ, but I love baltimore. can someone give me the adress or
even
directions to the aquarium center. I would like to go the next time I'm
there.
******
From NJ after you get off 95 take the Baltimore Beltway (695) towards
Towson.  Get off at exit 18 (Liberty Road -Randallstown) Go to shopping
Center at Offut Road.  This is where you will find Aquarium Center
(actually in Randallstown).  It's about 3 miles after you leave the
Beltway and it on the right at Liberty Road and Offut Road.

It's worth a trip!

Merrill Cohen