Re: PAM

What a fine magazine you've had, Dave.

Fortunately, I am bi-lingual and can get my information
from the german speaking part of the hobby.
Nevertheless, I am kind of sad to see this magazine fading away.
Someone like Dave, who did so much for the hobby in the last
couple of years should have deserved more success with it.

Well, I assume, the support for this part of the hobby
is not  very big in the US of A.
I will keep all my issues nicely archived and dust free !
Someday, they are going to be worth real $$$$ :-)

Thanks for all your effort Dave and all the others who
where involved.

Juergen