Moderating and related topics

[Redacted]

First, I am unwilling to moderate the APD.  While I understand the
benefit of moderating some lists, I do not believe the APD is one of
those lists.  The APD does not exist "as a safe forum for your
vindictive ravings because you think the cost/risk/responsability of such
behavior on the Internet is so small", it exists as an open forum for
aquatic gardeners to exchange information and pass on knowledge.  If a
part of that information/knowledge [Redacted]

[Redacted]

Cynthia
APD ListMom