RE: Critique Jeff Kropp's Efforts

Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 11:25:29 -0800
From: "Dixon, Steven T. (BEn)" <stdixon at ben_bechtel.com>
Subject: Critique Jeff Kropp's Efforts

I don't know how this man could be so extremely judgemental when his tanks
look like this :-)

Dizzy Dean once threw a one hitter and in the second part of the twin-bill
his brother threw a no-hitter.  He said something to the effect of  "Well, I
would have done better if I knew he was gonna do that"! - He also said "It
ain't bragging if you can do it".  I think in Year 3
http://www.e-aquaria.com/exp_jkropp.html
Jeff threw a near perfect game!  I'm sure that there are a few things that
one could harp on but it does look pretty sharp.  Just remember Jeff that
many of these people on this site are <still> struggling with controlling
algae after 5 years much less trying to achieve maximum growth out of Lud.
glandulosa.  Eric Leung did a great job on the last group especially.  Do
you have anything posted <Eric> on how you went about taking these pics (ie
exposure, film speed, slide/neg, F-stop)?  Jeff some people have trouble
with criticism and it seemed harsher in 1-2 sentence spurts.  Add some honey
:-) try not to zap them too much so that they'll try harder next year.  That
San Francisco "plant mafia" is a tough crowd!  Look, I've gotta go, - back
to that site and steal some ideas for my tank!

Gary Lange
gwlange at mindspring_com