Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1442

> Date: 3 Dec 2001 05:30:11 -0800
> From: joelle at witty_org
> Subject: Re: Internet libel

<snip>

>  The simplest solution as Steve suggested is not to have any negative
>  comments tolerated on the list, period.  My preference would be for an
>  approved vendor's list but I am not optimistic.

Here!   Here!  Let's also take this to it's next logical conclusion also....no
*positive* comments on the list either, as they may well also not be
founded in fact (or indeed, they may) or maybe it'll just be some fellow
promoting his Uncle's business or his sweetheart's, etc., ad infinitum...
So, now that we have so clearly defined the path the list can take, it is
also my suggestion that we use no adjectives describing any plant or
situation.

---Dan