RE: catching fish with plastic bottle trap

Hi,

I just want to add that this works great for SAE. I just did it two days ago
and caught the SAE within 5 minutes. Unfortunately, I took them out, then
left the trap in overnight to see if the bleeding heart tetras would fall
for it. When I woke up, I had the following in it:

1 clown loach,
1 spotted cory cat
2 cherry barbs
1 bushy nosed pleco

All were DEAD! presumably from lack of oxygen?? It was a 2 liter bottle.

So, the trap works well, but please watch it - don't leave it overnight like
I did. Also, it doesn't work so well for bleeding heart tetras. *sob*

Robin