Re: High sodium levels in tap water

I really don't think you will have much problem. The tap water in Odessa,
Texas is between 225 and 275 ppm. The LFS's here use water straight from
the tap. I dilute the tap water 50% with RO water to cut down on the hard
water scale, since the total hardness runs between 550 and 600 ppm (30 and
35 gh). My plants grow GREAT with a little help from CO2, PMDD, and good
old mother nature.

Douglas Guynn
	dguynn at nwol_net
	915.368.5411

It is not a stunned silence that the world hears.  It is the quiet
meditation of a warrior.