My FFF is going back to the LFS

And if the LFS won't take it back, the cat will get a tasty snack.  I'm
really glad I only paid $1.79 for it (the fish, not the cat).

I added a pair of mollies and a half-dozen small "feeder" guppies to the
algae infested 10 gallon, with the flag fish and some ghost shrimps.  I
thought the fish was just morose because it was the only fish, and it
might take a hint from the mollies that its job was to eat algae.

That just pissed off the flag fish -- it tries to eat the guppies (I'm
not really surprised there).  Whenever it sees a molly eating, it chases
it away.  It has even started stalking the ghost shrimps and trying to
eat them. It was fine with the shrimps until I added the new fishes. It
is acting territorial, but it can't make up its mind what territory it
wants.  It is not big enough to claim the whole tank, so it claims
whatever part of the tank seems desirable to another fish at the
moment.  Damn bully is what it is.  And the guppies eat more algae (when
they are not being chased).

Regards,
Bob

--
"I have seen the future and it is just like the present, only longer."
 --Kehlog Albran