[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: That's It (CO2 Systems)
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: That's It (CO2 Systems)
- From: Chuck Gadd <cgadd at cfxc_com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 14:11:28 -0700
- Delivered-To: fixup-Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com@fixme
- References: <200011162048.PAA29558 at actwin_com>
> At this very moment, my Co2 system is running perfectly with the bottle pressure
> gauge on the beer tap regulator reading zero. It's been at zero for about a
> week now. The supply pressure gauge on the oxygen regulator is just now
> starting to drop. I think it's at 30 psi now.
What was the supply pressure on the oxygen regulator when the bottle pressure
started dropping? If it's been a constant 30psi, then it sounds like the
first regulator is doing it's job perfectly without dumping.