Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #661

In a message dated 11/15/00 10:54:19 PM Hawaiian Standard Time,

<< barry_mitchell at hotmail_com>
 Subject: Isn't this pathetic >>
Barry is right on in his comments. It is pathetic that we have to consider
any repricusions from any branch of our government when we pursue our
hobbies, or for that matter any aspects of our lives that do not impact other
people. The pursuit of happiness that is referred to in the constitution
implies that we have individual choice as to how we live our lives. It is
appalling that any citizen of this country would need to worry about the
possibility of a "midnight raid" because they have a high electric bill due
to growing plants, of any kind. God help us.